Facebook giveaway terms and conditions
VPMAXX FLEECE PACK GIVEAWAY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- VPMaxx Fleece Pack Giveaway (“Promotion”) runs from 1.00 pm on Friday 27 September 2019 to 4 pm on Thursday 17 October 2019.
- The Promotion is open to VPMaxx Facebook page followers (“Participants”) during the period of the Promotion. However, employees of New Zealand Seed Houses Limited (“NZSH”), their related companies or their advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- A prize draw (“Prize Draw”) will be held at 9 am Friday 18 October 2019 where ten entries will be randomly drawn from all eligible Entries (as defined in clause 4) received as at the time of the Prize Draw and, subject to clause 5, the drawn winners will win a men’s Fleece pack (as further described in clause 6).
- must be 16 years of age or over and a New Zealand resident to eligible to enter the draw
- may enter the Prize Draw by placing their Clothing Size reference (“S” “M” “L” ‘XL” “XXL” “3XL”) on the comment section under the promotion Facebook post (“Entry”) between 1.00 pm on Friday 27 September 2019 and 4 pm on Thursday 17 October 2019.
- Each Participant may obtain a maximum of one Entry into the Prize Draw during the Promotion.
- Each Prize Draw winner will be notified using the contact details provided in their Facebook account. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of being notified or another winner will be drawn.
- Each VPMaxx Fleece pack giveaway pack contains a fleece tee, half-zip shirt, dry seat pant and microfleece beanie worth $89 NZD.
- No prize item is negotiable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Each winner may need to provide a copy of their ID to be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- NZSH’s decision is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law and subject to obtaining any applicable regulatory approvals, NZSH reserves the right to change any Prize Draw time, delay the start of the Promotion, extend or cancel the Promotion or alter any of these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither NZSH nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion will be liable to any person for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered in connection with participation in the Promotion or any illegible or incomplete Entry.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of a prize confirms acceptance to participate in any reasonable publicity or advertising of NZSH.
- All personal information collected will be held by NZSH at 1 Banks Street, Gisborne. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Growers may correct any of the details about them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participation in the Promotion implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to observe any of these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion.