Order any VPMAXX® Maize Seed before the 31st July 2023 to receive the following benefits.
Preferential Hybrid Supply
Hybrids will be allocated on a first in first served basis when a customer places a seed order with a merchant during the early order promotion.
100% Replant Policy
Customers who place a seed order during the early order promotion will have the benefits of a 100% replant policy if there is a crop failure within 2 months of planting. This will include the total number of units ordered as per the original order as well as the seed treatment.
- The promoter is New Zealand Seed Houses Limited. Participation in this promotion is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any order received after the 1st May 2023 will qualify in the early order promotion and the promotion will be running to the 31th July 2023.
- Once a completed merchant order has been received by NZSH, the maize seed will be allocated to that grower on a first in first served basis until supply of that maize hybrid has run out.
- The retailer will then be sent confirmation of the seed order and that the specific hybrid is set aside for the farmer/grower. The merchant can notify the grower that their seed order has been confirmed
- The replant policy is for Spring 2023. Seed treatment will be as per the original order.
- If the farmer/grower needs to replant his paddock of maize seed for whatever reason within 2 months of planting, NZSH will provide full replacement seed at no cost for the VP Maxx hybrid that was ordered in the early order promotion.
- If the given hybrid is out of stock at the time of replant, then the next best alternative will be provided.
- If the farmer/grower needs to change their seed order for whatever reason after the 31st July 2023 then they may do so after discussion and agreement with the retailer. Only the original hybrid seed ordered before the 31st July 2023 will be covered under the early order promotion.
- NZSH will cover eligible replant areas up to an annual national maximum area of 200 hectares. If in the unlikely case that national claims exceed 200 hectares, NZSH will collate all eligible claims and the claimants will be provided with a proportional amount of replacement seed bags, based on the area of their eligible claim, as a proportion of the total claims to the maximum annual crop loss of 200 ha.